Oh the difference a t-shirt size can make.
1/100 pictures of Christopher Robert Evans
1. Lots of very important POC, and they have key roles. Don’t be fooled by the white male hero, it’s not what you think it is.
2. A teenage asian girl who is not over sexualized. Not a single woman is over sexualized actually, even those who could have been due to circumstances.
3. The most important female protagonist is a middle-aged fat black woman —the second is the Asian girl. Not some Hollywood-like amazon fighting half-naked. Actually the only person fighting half-naked is a boy.
4. Chris Evans finally has a real chance to act —not in a “makes you laugh and cry” kinda way, but in a “makes you wanna throw up and disappear from the surface of Earth” kinda way. You liked him in Puncture, The Iceman or Sunshine? You haven’t seen anything yet, babies.
5. It’s a movie that doesn’t treat you like you’re dumb. It will make you think, and reflect on your world. So you like to read and write metas on how your two favorite characters looked at each other for two seconds? Watch Snowpiercer and you’ll have SO MUCH to think about!
6. Bong Joon-Ho, one of the best directors of all time -with only 5 films he’s received more than 20 awards around the world-, has been refusing for more than 7 months to let Weinstein cut his movie for American audience. He sticks to his idea, even if it means losing money he doesn’t want his movie to be mutilated to fit Hollywood’s standards. That’s freaking integrity!
7. The cast are absolute sweethearts to each other.
8. It is NOT The Hunger Games on a train. Noseriouslyitsnotstopthat! Hunger Games is a great trilogy, yes, but if you want a dystopia that challenges the way you see the world, Snowpiercer is for you.
9. It’s a fucking beautiful metaphor, and it’s a much more powerful one than a guy pretending to smoke in front of a lung cancer patient to hit on her.
10. When the movie leaked online, a lot of Americans proved that Weinstein was right when he said the movie should be cut because US audience wouldn’t understand it. Come on, doesn’t it make you want to see it now?
11. You know these movies that we call “emotional rollercoasters”? If Snowpiercer were one, it would be this ride.
12. Because if you only watch it on TV, you’ll be disappointed to have missed this intensity on big screen. It’s a surreal trip you’d better try to enjoy fully.
13. It took Bong Joon-Ho a whole year to develop the story, and that’s how you make original movies. Not by producing yet another remake from a 80’s/90’s movie, I’m talking to you Hollywood.
I want this.
Make me choose | Anonymous asked: captain america vs